Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Hanoi to Chaing Mai Flight

• splashtree

Joined Travelfish
    14th August, 2009

anybody know and carriers that do this leg. all the research i've done so far says they only go to bangkok or KL from Hanoi, however, i might be wrong.

any advise greatly recieved.

thanks

#1 Posted: 25/8/2009 - 16:28

• Advertisement

• mmunchkinn

Joined Travelfish
    17th February, 2009

there are no direct flights. cheapest way to do it is to fly to bangkok and then on to chiang mai with air asia. cost about £70 when I was over in march. even cheaper would be to fly to BKK and then get a bus to Chiang Mai.

#2 Posted: 26/8/2009 - 00:43

• splashtree

Joined Travelfish
    14th August, 2009

thanks, but im want to travel from chaing mai down to bangkok and dont want to double back on myself. looked at flying and it will be around $200 which is way more than what i want to spend.

looks like its via luang prabang for me

#3 Posted: 26/8/2009 - 02:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
stay at the BKK airport & wait for 1st flight to Chaing Mai? ... By yogamomma on 1 Oct 2006 3 1731 2 Oct 2006