Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Nha Trang or Mui Ne in december????

Posted by stvstv on 3/9/2009 at 14:03

Dear travellers,
I will be in Vietnam the last week of December 2009.
In that time is better to go to Nha Trang or Mui Ne for find good weather and good sea?
Thanks you all.
Stv

#1 stvstv has been a member since 13/3/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by somtam2000 on 4/9/2009 at 06:49 admin

They're both affected by the same weather pattern - and both may see a little rain in early December, but should be pretty dry by the end of the month. Weather will be a little cool (by Vietnamese standards).

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,499
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by flamingosuites on 28/9/2009 at 16:28

Posted from within Vietnam.

Nha Trang is always better IMO...it's a city....
Mui Ne or Nha Trang id fact just depends on your travel style...Nha Trang for the City, Restaurant, Night Life and city beach : Mui Ne for the beach (better than NT) and resort (for the calm)...Night life is less good and often farer than in Nha Trang.

#3 flamingosuites has been a member since 29/8/2008. Location: Canada. Posts: 13
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by stvstv on 2/10/2009 at 19:17

Thanks for your advice on weather.
Much appreciated.
Stv

#4 stvstv has been a member since 13/3/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by Fattymac on 6/10/2009 at 10:22

Stv,
I thought about the same thing and picked Mui Ne over NYE and into Jan. I have not been to either previously but pretty much want to relax so I thought Mui Ne was the one for me. So hopefully it works out good for all of us!

Cheers.

#5 Fattymac has been a member since 10/7/2009. Posts: 28

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.