Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Travel Agent

• NYTim

Joined Travelfish
    11th September, 2009
    Total reviews: 2

My first post. I arrive in Vietnam on October 18th for 12 days. First time visitor. I am deciding on what tour agency to use. The best price came from -- Kim Tours - Asia Pacific Travel. Does anyone know of this agency? I know it is not the Kim Cafe folks. Any help would be appreciated and any reccomendations also.

Cheers

#1 Posted: 11/9/2009 - 23:42

• Advertisement

• wanderlust13

Joined Travelfish
    26th June, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

I used More Fun Travel also known as Fun in Vietnam. We used them for a tour in Cambodia and a tour of Ha Long Bay. Both tours were spectacular. Gnoc, the director, worked with us to create a tailored itinerary and the tours were run like a well oiled machine. I wish things in the U.S were this well organized. We also traveled on our own for a bit and she was always available to answer questions and offer advice about Vienam travel.

The website address is morefun-Vietnam.com and the email is info@morefun-vietnamtravel.com.

Hope this helps and good luck!

#2 Posted: 12/9/2009 - 14:44

• wanderlust13

Joined Travelfish
    26th June, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Sorry that website is www.morefun-vietnamtravel.com.

#3 Posted: 12/9/2009 - 14:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.