Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Hanoi agent recommendation - thanks Daawgon

• justwonderi-
    ng

Joined Travelfish
    12th August, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Thanks Daawgon for the recommendation of Mr Diep of Adventure Indochina in Hanoi. He was friendly, helpful and efficient as you advised in a previous post, organised our train tickets to Sapa , dealt with all the transfers and chucked in the transfer from Lao Cai to Sapa (we didnt' want to prebook a hotel) for free when I said that he had been recommended.

#1 Posted: 10/10/2009 - 10:26

• Advertisement

• Puggles

Click here to learn more about Puggles
    Joined Travelfish
    31st August, 2009
    Location Australia

Thanks for this info, I might check him out.

I tried the org that many on here recommended (Sinhcafe) and they quoted me $700USD for 2 people including guide, 2 nights accommodation and travel costs and then when I responded that I only needed a quote on travel they quoted me $510USD!!!

I can understand they need to make a commission on booking the trains/buses but that is really exhorbitant in my view.

#2 Posted: 19/10/2009 - 08:20

• Pokol

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Any other suggestions? Im in Cat Ba, heading to hanoi wednesday night and I want to go to Sapa thursday night. If anybody knows of any REALIABLE tour agency, please tell me. Thank you!!!

#3 Posted: 19/10/2009 - 20:24

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

As justwondering and I know, Diep at Adventure Indochina is a great agent, and you will not find a better deal:

Adventure Indochina Travel

Add:1 Hang Buom Street, Hanoi Capital.

Hotline: Mr Diep +84 (0) 912152265

Tel: +84-4-22152153 , Fax: 39263143

Email: info@adventureindochina.com

#4 Posted: 20/10/2009 - 09:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
ho chi minh travel agent recommendation ... By marikazabina on 24 Jun 2010 3 2302 9 Jul 2010
Sinh Cafe -> Sinh Tourist? (or other travel agent recommendation) ... By smash on 5 Jan 2010 7 9043 28 Jan 2011