Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Trying to find a local friend in Sapa

• squong

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2007
    Location United States

Hi,

I apologies in advance for this repost. I am trying to reach a local friend in Sapa. His name is Nam and he owns the Viet Emotion (http://vietemotion.com/) restaurant at 27 Cau Mai. If anyone is traveling through the area (even a few weeks after this post), can you ask him to contact me at

squong@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Spencer

#1 Posted: 26/10/2009 - 15:14

• Advertisement

• mic2

Joined Travelfish
    22nd October, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

let me know if you were able to get in touch with your friend because I'm heading Sapa after the Halloween, I'll try to get hold of your friend and post any feedback... cheers

#2 Posted: 27/10/2009 - 10:34

• squong

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2007
    Location United States

Hi Mic2 and anyone else,

Funny how things turn out. My friend IM'd me at the same time I saw your message, and I now have his new contact info. Feel free to stop by and see Nam at Viet Emotion anyway. He's a good person and his English is excellent.

Thanks for the offer and have fun in Sapa.

#3 Posted: 27/10/2009 - 13:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Find a friend in Tam Ky ... By diemtrang on 24 Jun 2010 0 1067 24 Jun 2010