Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Sun Cream in Phu Quoc?!

• Che_Cash

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

I've just come with my girlfriend for a beach holiday in Phu Quoc. We've been here 3 days and have run out of sun cream and now we can't find any over here. All they have are factor 30 sun whitening creams or small factor 45/60 sun blocks.

Obviously this is pretty much raining on our parade in terms of lying on the beach and getting a tan.

The guy in the guesthouse reception (tropicana) called his mate who ran around the stores in the market for us (we had already failed in our attempts to check).

He thinks there is none on Phu Qouc. Is there any other place I might check, maybe one of the guest houses - we have already checked the two plush ones on Long Beach (Phu Quoc Saigon and the Blue Lagoon) and they had nothing.

I am pretty happy to pay a fairly ridiculous amount to get my hands on a few bottles of factor 15/12/8. Maybe for some dude who takes speedboat tours or a ferry guy to stop off at the mainland. Anyone got any ideas? I am really desperate as this is our one beach holiday a year and coming back pastier than before would be a massive blow.

Any ideas at all would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#1 Posted: 4/12/2009 - 11:41

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.