Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Bus schedule from Mui Ne to HCMC?

• beckim79

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

Have limited time in Mui Ne and need to get back to HCMC as soon as possible. Does anybody know when the buses run to HCMC?

#1 Posted: 19/12/2009 - 00:24

• Advertisement

• lexkssnbrg

Joined Travelfish
    5th May, 2009

Beckim79,

The buses seem the best option for a drive from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne and vice versa. As far as I'm aware of, these buses run daily most popularly by Sinh and Hanh cafe which costs about 6$/way and takes around 3-4hrs.

#2 Posted: 19/12/2009 - 09:22

• arsenal7

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010

Are the buses available only in the early morning? What if I arrive at hcmc in the afternoon and wants to take the bus to Mui Ne?

#3 Posted: 20/1/2010 - 16:02

• Precious24

Joined Travelfish
    21st November, 2009

beckim79 there are tourist buses that runs midnight from Mui Ne back to Saigon. However, don't expect them to come on time because they came all the way from the North. They usually arrive around 1am to 2am but the travel agent when selling the ticket will tell you the bus will pick you up at midnight. Don't believe though because I did it thrice and the bus did not arrive on time

#4 Posted: 21/1/2010 - 16:18

• Precious24

Joined Travelfish
    21st November, 2009

beckim79 there are tourist buses that runs midnight from Mui Ne back to Saigon. However, don't expect them to come on time because they came all the way from the North. They usually arrive around 1am to 2am but the travel agent when selling the ticket will tell you the bus will pick you up at midnight. Don't believe though because I did it thrice and the bus did not arrive on time

#5 Posted: 21/1/2010 - 16:18

• andrekull

Joined Travelfish
    23rd September, 2011

Bus schedules Mui Ne to HCM city you can find http://liveinmuine.com/services/bus-schedules/

#6 Posted: 23/9/2011 - 17:51

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.