Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Best way to get from Mui Ne Beach to Hoi An

Posted by ekitch on 21/12/2009 at 23:20

I'm traveling up through Vietnam with my sister, and was wondering what the best way to get from Mui Ne beach/Phan Theit to Hoi An is?

thanks

#1 ekitch has been a member since 21/12/2009. Posts: 5

Posted by Pablot on 22/12/2009 at 07:03

Posted from within Vietnam.

Probably most practical is by tourist bus - but may not be so comfortable, but price is low. Alternative is train to Danang then back track about 30 km to Hoi An.

#2 Pablot has been a member since 4/5/2009. Posts: 102

Posted by rinske on 22/12/2009 at 17:32

Posted from within Vietnam.

You may want to head to nha trang.. It all depends what you're looking for. Mui ne is kiteboard central, so it goes w out saying it's super windy. Nha trang is a 4 to 6 hr bus ride away. It's more beach and hang out town w a mud bath thrown in. We took a night sleeper bus from here to hoi an. The big blue busses are the best I do believe. Uneventful (good thing!) ride. Cost $11 for the overnight one through our guesthouse in nha trang and don't remember the mui ne to nha trang one.. Maybe $5/6.

#3 rinske has been a member since 22/12/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.