Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Transit....HCMC to Mui Ne

• Greggor58

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2009

Hi all...Im looking for bus companies that transit between HCMC and Mui Ne...and Im struggling to find anything on-line...other than Hanh and Sinh..

Would anybody be able to provide any info that could help...

If I dont have to I WONT use the open bus system...Ill certainly be avoiding Hanh Cafe and Sinh is only a last resort..

Ive read here and there about other buses that night do this run but I can find any info..

Would anybody know how much a taxi might cost?

Thanks in advance!

#1 Posted: 31/12/2009 - 10:36

• Advertisement

• roynolan

Joined Travelfish
    29th January, 2009

Hi
    I also have been looking into going to Phan Thiet (Mui Ne) from Saigon, and there is the Phuong Trang bus on De Tham which are supposed to be one of the best but I have been told the train is a better option these days, it leaves at about 06.50 and returns about 13.50, about $5 each way for 1st class a/c coach

#2 Posted: 1/1/2010 - 21:39

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

We got a bus from the bus station in Saigon to Phan Thiet and then xe oms from there to Mui Ne. The Open Tour buses are faster, but if you want to avoid them I think you need to go via Phan Thiet.

#3 Posted: 2/1/2010 - 08:33

• andrekull

Joined Travelfish
    23rd September, 2011

Bus schedules from HCM city to Mui Ne beach please find http://liveinmuine.com/services/bus-schedules/

#4 Posted: 23/9/2011 - 18:02

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.