Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Sapa

• gracetandil

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2008

When I arrived in Sapa I was offered a trekking to the hill tribes. I was so excited because it was supposed to be the highlight of my trip. We started with a long walk on the paved road, and then we started walking on the rice fields, very dangerous because it was all muddy. Many people fell down and got full of mud. It was a nightmare. Finally we arrived to the tribes. There were several trucks full of tourists, not full of mud and relaxed. I don´t recommend this horrible trekking. You can take a bus and just go and enjoy a full day with the lovely people of the tribes.

#1 Posted: 7/1/2010 - 19:29

• Advertisement

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Mud is good!

#2 Posted: 8/1/2010 - 02:19

• smash

Joined Travelfish
    21st June, 2009

*laughs*

#3 Posted: 8/1/2010 - 02:56

• gracetandil

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2008

I don´t think it is funny and there were about 60 people who thought it wasn´t funny and most of them wanted their money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would like to read a more intelligent reply. Thank you.

#4 Posted: 8/1/2010 - 04:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.