Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Ha Tien to Rach Gia

• marike

Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2009

Hi,
    does anybody know how long it takes to get from Ha Tien/ Cambodian border to Rach Gia and if there are any taxis going?

Thanks,
    Marike

#1 Posted: 23/1/2010 - 12:51

• Advertisement

• violets

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2009
    Total reviews: 28

I got a bus about 5 in the morning and I think it only took a couple of hours. Ha Tien is less than 100k from Rach Gia and my memory is that the roads were fine. I kept going to Can Tho. I think there are a couple of other buses to Rach Gia during the day. The bus depot was quite close to town, just across the river.

Ha Tien is a nice little town and there are some interesting places to see, including a couple of nearby beaches.

#2 Posted: 28/1/2010 - 12:49

• foxglove2012

Joined Travelfish
    11th January, 2010
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,

You can take a bus of Mai Linh express from Ha Tien to Rach Gia.

The number (849) (077) 3 956 956 to reserve, the trip takes 2 hrs, 45,000 VND. 18 buses daily

You can take a moto (xe om) from border to the bus station in Ha Tien centre ( it costs 30,000VND)

#3 Posted: 31/1/2010 - 00:34

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Express bus HA TIEN to RACH GIA ... By ron67 on 15 Jan 2008 4 5479 22 Feb 2008