Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

hcmc to phu quoc

• alfie7

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2010

hi all new to this forum.
    after spending 2 days in hcmc i want to travelling to phu quoc through the metong delta.
    what would be the best way to get there and where to stop off ?
    how many days to spend in phu quoc?

#1 Posted: 14/2/2010 - 03:42

• Advertisement

• KazAussie

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2009

Hi, this is easily done by local bus. I would suggest stop offs in Vinh Long and Rach Gia, before getting the ferry to Phu Quoc. As far as how long to stay in Phu Quoc it really depends on how much time you have and what you like doing. There is not a lot of sights on Phu Quoc so if chilling out on the beach is your thing, then it is how ever many days you want to spend doing that

#2 Posted: 14/2/2010 - 06:15

• alfie7

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2010

hi kaz.thank you for that great help.

#3 Posted: 15/2/2010 - 21:25

• laus

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2010

Hi!

I'm planing to do the same and I'd like to know how long is the trip to HCMC to Phu Quoc the way you sugest it (HCMC - Vinh Long - Rach Gia - Phu Quoc)
    I have only few days left and I don't know if I would be able to go to Phu Quoc as I think I can't miss the chance to travel through the Mekong delta.

Thanks

Laura

#4 Posted: 18/2/2010 - 08:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
when leave Phu Quoc to HCMC / flying out of HCMC ... By gromi1705 on 24 Jul 2008 1 1968 16 Aug 2008