Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Vietnam Vespa Adventures

• vietjuls

Joined Travelfish
    18th March, 2010
    Location United States

Anyone wanting to get a true feeling of Vietnam should try it on a Vespa/scooter. www.vietnamvespaadventures.com Or Vietnam Vespa on facebook.
    I just got back form their 8-day trip that starts in Saigon and ends in Nha Trang. It was an absolute dream. Amazing vistas, jaw-dropping (in the very best way!) accomodations. Well thought out route with stops along the way to markets, monuments, mmmm yummy fresh food etc. The tour leaders/organizers are more than willing to share their stories and educate you along the way. Also they are open to everyone's needs and look after you like family. All I can say is get out there and try it this way. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

#1 Posted: 18/3/2010 - 23:21

• Advertisement

• rosenmabel

Joined Travelfish
    2nd May, 2010

We just did a trip w/ Vietnam Vespa Adventures as well. AWESOME -- truly one of the best vacations ever. Josh and the team really took care of us. All details were taken care of for us so we just hopped on the bikes every morning and didn't need to worry about anything. If you want to see Vietnam from a different viewpoint -- not sitting in a crowded bus being herded around to all the "sites", check them out.

#2 Posted: 2/5/2010 - 23:33

• hfergu

Joined Travelfish
    21st March, 2010
    Location Canada

Do you require a license or an international license? My drivers license expired and I won't have time to renew it before traveling but this looks amazing!

#3 Posted: 3/5/2010 - 06:00

• burnthisnow

Joined Travelfish
    24th May, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

We don't require an international license, though you do need to have a driving license in your country of residence, and we do require travel insurance (we recommend the same one Travelfish recommends: World Nomads). See our FAQ page for many more answers to questions like this one & happy traveling.

#4 Posted: 27/6/2010 - 12:36

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Advice on exporting a vespa or lambretta from Vietnam???? ... By arcadian61 on 28 Apr 2009 5 7489 10 Mar 2010