TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Posted from within Vietnam.

The guys behind the Hanoi Backpackers' Hostel have just opened a brand spanking new hostel at 9 Ma May, in the heart of the Old Quarter. It's really cool! I've not stayed but I've had a good nose around and am very impressed (Full disclosure: I know the owners and have been working with them recently). It's big (huge actually), bright and clean with both dorm rooms and private en suite rooms. As you'd expect, there's a bar and restaurant (also open to non-residents) which does reasonably priced drinks and top notch food - the pizzas (try the Bun Cha pizza -wow!) and fish and chips are the best we've had in Hanoi, plus it's spacious and airy and plays great music. There's also a common room which is only open to residents and will have a juice bar, large TV, table football, a terrace with amazing views and space to just chill-out. Telephone number is +84 (0) 439351890 and the website www.hanoibackpackershostel.com.

#1 Posted: 11/10/2010 - 16:35

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hanoi Backpackers Hostel! ... By jclarkson on 12 Jan 2010 2 2431 12 Jan 2010
Halong bay tours from Hanoi Backpackers Hostel ... By travloverr on 17 Jan 2008 0 3413 17 Jan 2008
Let's Go Backpackers Hostel ... By liba123 on 5 Mar 2014 0 899 5 Mar 2014
Pattaya Backpackers Hostel ... By asiabackpackers on 4 Nov 2013 3 808 4 Nov 2013