Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

new hotel in Mai Chau (first and only of its type)

• MaiChauNatu-
    rePlace

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Mai Chau is famous for its traditional stilt houses. We have transformed a stilt house into a hotel with modern luxurious features. We have a large communal room and private rooms available. Both come with comfortable beds, clean Western bathrooms and a balcony with beautiful countryside views. All your delicious meals will be cooked by your homestay family. There is plenty of open space to enjoy, read a book, ask your guide questions or just sit back and relax. We have bicycles available for free if you want to explore Mai Chau yourself and we can give you the best advice on where to go.
    Mai Chau is about 140 kilometers (about 87 miles) west from Hanoi, in the mountainous northwest province of Hoa Binh. It takes about 3 hours to get there on our private charter van. We offer complete package tours, or just transportation to Mai Chau on our private van and the option to stay in our hotel. In our tours, we offer trekking, bicycle tours, motorbike tours, oppurtunity to watch traditional Mai Chau dance, trips to the beautiful 1000 step cave and more.
    Our office is conveniently located near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi, come visit us and learn more at 22 Ngo Huyen. Look at our website, www.maichaunatureplace.com or find us on facebook, Mai Chau Nature Place. 

#1 Posted: 25/11/2010 - 10:57

• Advertisement

• reachardl

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

i'm going to mai chau this feb. Can you tell me more about your place and how much for your place for a night ? Sent me your picture to my email please!
    reachardl@yahoo.com
    looking forward to see you

Recherd

#2 Posted: 25/1/2011 - 15:05

• MaiChauNatu-
    rePlace

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2010

There are pictures on our website at http://maichaunatureplace.com/?page=gallery
    There are 2 options, a bed in the communal room costs 100,000 VND ($5) and a double private room costs 400,000 ($20)

#3 Posted: 31/1/2011 - 15:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Sunset Hotel: The best hotel for your stay in Mai Chau (Hoa Binh, Viet Nam) ... By MCSunSeT123 on 21 Oct 2014 0 98 21 Oct 2014