Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Hanoi Art Hotel

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Last week I spent 5 nights at the brand new Art Hotel at 65 Hang Dieu in Hanoi's Old Quarter. I paid a promotional rate of $45. for the very large family room with an equally large balcony. I can't say enough good things about this property - everything first rate, great food, super friendly and attentive staff, The location on Hang Dieu (just north of the Hang Da Market, and next door to the popular Bun Bo Nam Bo fast food cafe). I really liked the location since it was out of the main tourist-central areas, but yet still only about a 15 min. walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. This 3* hotel is one of the top 2 or 3 hotels that I've rated with 5 stars in Vietnam. I think the Art Hotel will prove to be a very popular lodging for tourists in the future.

#1 Posted: 15/12/2010 - 10:44

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.