Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Gay spots in Hanoi

• zzryanzz

Joined Travelfish
    3rd February, 2011

I don't know too much about it but a VN friend took me to Ami Bath House. Certainly a very pretty boy washed me down on a table - felt like a piece of meat being prepared for sacrifice - and then we went to the tacky massage room. He got all his gear off but I didn't like it too much so we swapped places and I gave him a quick massage. Not a place I'd recommend. There is a coffee shop opposite The Rainbow Restaurant in Hang Hanh St that attracts a gay crowd. There are foot massage places all over the Old Quarter but I wanted (needed) lower back, buttocks and thighs. I found a good place in Au Trieu St that is right next to the Cathedral. For VND300000 you get a 1 hour oil massage but it is NOT a sex massage. Masseurs will usually ask "Tip for me?" I was happy to give my bloke an extra VND100000 = AU$ 20.

#1 Posted: 3/2/2011 - 10:36

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Ahhh yeah, alrighty - sounds good there. I'll let you know if we need more info on this one.

#2 Posted: 3/2/2011 - 23:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Favourite Hanoi eating spots ... By swag on 7 Apr 2010 8 2208 21 Apr 2010