Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Vietnam weather in July 2012

• bgrant

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2011

Hi,

I'm travelling to Vietnam in July, if i go to Halong Bay will the visibility be poor or would it be worth it anyway? Can anyone sugggest an itenary if we want to avoid the monsoon weather. Any help would be appreciated. :)

#1 Posted: 20/12/2011 - 15:28

• Advertisement

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

It's impossible to tell what the visibility will be like - however, I last went in late July / early August and the weather wasn't great but it was worth it anyway. Others I know have been at that time and the visibility's been great. Go anyway! Although in theory the north has rainy season at that time, it's very intermittent so should not disrupt your travel plans. It's rainier in the south but is unlikely to be raining all day, every day so again, should not disrupt plans. My advice would be to keep your travel plans flexible and if you get somewhere and the weather's not good, move on.

#2 Posted: 24/12/2011 - 14:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam - June/July 2012 ... By monisriz on 7 Apr 2012 5 2191 30 May 2012
25 M UK, Thailand-Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam 6 weeks June-July 2012, looking for travel buddies ... By shervin87 on 9 Mar 2012 11 3395 20 Jun 2013
Weather in Laos / north of Vietnam July / August & beaches in the north of Vietnam ... By stefanovic on 19 Dec 2006 1 6905 20 Dec 2006