Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Nha Trang seafood restaurant

• hoanghanh

Joined Travelfish
    1st March, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

ON THE TRIP TO NHATRANG CITY FOR HOLIDAY.
    I AM VIETNAMESE OVERSEA, I AM MAKING BUSSINESS IN VIETNAM. ON NEW YEAR SEASONE, I TOOK MY FAMILY TO NHATRANG FOR HOLIDAY . ALTHOUGH, I HAD BEEN THERE OVER̉ TIME. BUT THIS TIME , IT MAKE ME VERY SATISFIED AND REALLY ENJOIEDBY THE PARADISE OF NHATRANG BEACH AND THE PEOPLE, SPECIAL NHATRANG SEAFOOD. THERE ARE MANY LOCAL RESTAURANT, SOME FOR TOURIST, SOME FOR THE LOCAL. THE BEST IMPRESSED RESTAURANT IS NGOCTRAI RESTAURANT. ADD: 75 NGUYEN THI MINH KHAI_ NHATRANG. THIS IS LOCAL RESTAURANT BUT VERY NICE DECORRATION, LARGE GARDEN , OVER 25OOM2. THEY HAVE MANY KINDS OF LOCAL SEAFOOD, ALMOST THEM ARE KEEP STILL ALVE IN THE GLASS TANKS , LIKE A SEAFOOD MARKET, BESIDE SEAFOOD THEY ALSO HAVE LOCAL TRADITIONAL FOOD AND ACCEPTABLE PRICE , HERE IS BUSSY ALL THE TIME, SERVICE IS PROFESSINAL , GOOD. VERY FRESH AIR. I WAS REALLY ENJOIED . I HOPE THAT NHATRANG WILL HAVE MORE RESTAURANT THE SAME LIKE IT

#1 Posted: 11/3/2012 - 23:06

• Advertisement

• vinadive

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Woa, I'm a Nha Trang people, i love seafood...luckily I found a fellow-countryman in Asia forum ^^! Maybe someday I will go to your restaurant & enjoy the seafood

#2 Posted: 13/6/2012 - 01:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
the best restaurant in Nha Trang ... By ducphat on 12 Nov 2009 1 2159 12 Nov 2009