Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES IN LAOS AND VIETNAM?

• jardinekelso

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2006

I am looking to start work in Vietnam or Laos in January 2008 armed with TEFL certificates and a batchelor degree - how easy is it to find paid work in either of these countries. I want to live off my earnings and either settle in Hanoi, HMC, Vieniane or Luang Prabang and I am willing to work in a college or a school.
    Ideas and recommendations welcome

#1 Posted: 19/4/2007 - 03:26

• Advertisement

• HoChiMihBob

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey,

It is pretty easy to get teaching work in Vietnam, I got work as a teacher and I had no experience or teaching certificate.

A good sight to check out if you are looking for english schools to apply at is,

http://www.saigonesl.com/

It gives the details and location of all the schools, as well which ones a better than others.

Goodluck

#2 Posted: 14/5/2008 - 13:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Teaching Opportunities in Tropical Indonesia on June, July, August and September 2011 ... By englishfirst_ef on 28 Apr 2011 0 7933 28 Apr 2011