Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Golden Sea Hotel Danang

• goldensea

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

I would like to suggest Golden Sea Hotel Danang. It's one of your best choice when you travel to Danang.
    Golden Sea Hotel is one of the newest hotels in Danang, Vietnam.Golden Sea Hotel is an elegant 3-Stars Hotel with 70 tastefully decorated roomswith modern furniture and extinctive system. Golden Sea Hotel also offersclean, comfortable, and convenient accommodations at a reasonable price for a 3-Stars Hotel.
    Suite and Deluxe rooms feature private balcony from which youcan enjoy the wonderful view of My Khe Beach, Han River, Son Tra Peninsula andMarble Mountain. Golden Sea Hotel locates just minutes away from CentralVietnam's most popular attractions, Hoian, acient town, one of the WorldHeritage. Golden Sea Hotel is only 10 minutes drive from Da Nang internationalAirport, around 9 km away from Marble Moutains, 3 km to Son Tra Peninsula and0.5 km to My Khe Beach. Approximately 30 minutes driving to Hoian Ancient Town.Golden Sea Hotel's guests are always able to find convenient places to eat andshop within walking distance from the Hotel.
    Address: B26-B29 Pham Van Dong, Danang City, VIETNAM

#1 Posted: 9/11/2012 - 11:04

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Golden Sun Hotel II, Hanoi ... By jessebear on 20 Jan 2010 0 1161 20 Jan 2010
Anyone stayed in/heard of the Golden Land Hotel in Hanoi ... By Gabrielah on 27 Feb 2010 2 1774 5 Mar 2010