Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Cheap homestay in Dalat. Boarden your views of Vietnam through the locals.

• ivy7117

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

DALAT, , a beautiful city locates on the highlands, with cool weather. The year round temperature is at 25 C.

"Dalat is, from what I understand, a favorite destination of the Vietnamese tourists. It is considered a romantic city, where lovers come to enjoy their honeymoon around the lakes and waterfalls. There are far less international tourists than the other main cities, and I thoroughly enjoy that. One interesting fact about this place is that it is the only one in Vietnam that has no traffic lights. Good thing the traffic here is not nearly as chaotic as in Ho Chi Minh city." (Felipe Inturieta's blog)

We're offering cheap homestay accommodations in Dalat local families.
    If you wish to see Vietnam through much interaction with the locals like staying with the family, joining English speaking clubs, cheap student tour. We're just what you're looking for.

VISIT US at
    homestayindalat.wix.com/home

#1 Posted: 18/5/2013 - 22:31

• Advertisement

• kellylee

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

Well I spent quite a long time in Da Lat. Enough time to say that Vy´s home is the most magical and peaceful place (with the most esthetic furnishings btw) in this whole city.
    And Vy and her family? They are my favorite persons in there. Oh, and her frinds are also pretty cool!
    Thanks Vy! Hope to keep in touch.
    See you again! Either in Vietnam or in Germany...

#2 Posted: 30/5/2013 - 10:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.