Vietnam additions forum

Recommendation for adding Hong Ky Hotel&Cafe Restaurant on your hotel list

• nguyenquoct-
    edb

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

Dear Travelfish,

My name is NguyenQuocTe, the manager of Hong Ky Hotel&Cafe Restaurant. Recently, I’m very surprised and happy to be aware that the name of Hong Ky Hotel&Cafe Restaurant to be appeared on the site of Travelfish. On this occasion, I would like to express my great thanks and deep gratitude for your considering and posting the full and detailed information of our service on your site.

Hong Ky Hotel&Cafe Restaurant was first officially opened in 1992 with the original name Quoc Te’s Cafe just serving coffee and soft drinks, gradually, it became popular for travellers who pass or stay at Tuan Giao district.

Working as a service provider in tourism, our Hong Ky Hotel& Cafe Restaurant so far has received a great number of foreign travellers coming from different countries every year. Following the national highway No 6 from Hanoi capital, you will pass Hoa Binh province, Son La province and the next point will be Tuan Giao district before you reach Dien Bien Phu city, Dien Bien province, lying in a mountainous area, North-West of Viet Nam. Hong Ky Cafe Restaurant is located in the heart of Tuan Giao district, in a cosy and elegant atmosphere with its beautifull garden, good service and reasonable price offering tourists delicious taste of traditional Vietnamese cuisine and European food as well.

By the way, I would like to provide you a little bit more information about our service so that if possible you could correct something you write on my service to suit the real condition of Hong Ky Hotel&Cafe Restaurant. As you see, I could speak and write in English therefore customers can make direct contact with me through my phone number and e-mail address for any matters relating to our service as room reservation, information inquiry about visiting place ect… without buttonholing a Vietnamese helper to do it for you. Furthermore, we have plan to extend the number of room if we receive more regular visits of customers in future.

Here is full address of my place:
    Hong Ky Hotel & Cafe Restaurant
    No 85, Town centre, Tuan Giao district, Dien Bien Province
    Tel: (0230) 862 355 (Vietnamese answer available)
    0912 259 179 ( English answer available)
    (0230) 504 088 (English answer available)

Once again, many thanks for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

#1 Posted: 6/6/2008 - 15:14

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
adding my hotel to your site ... By lshotel on 1 Dec 2010 0 1154 1 Dec 2010
Hotel recommendation ... By takezo on 14 Nov 2013 4 718 26 Nov 2013
Hotel Recommendation for KL ... By dmcrory on 3 Mar 2012 3 1592 5 Mar 2012
Chiang Mai hotel recommendation - Dec-27 - Dec-30 ... By leland on 29 Nov 2013 4 638 8 Dec 2013
Hotel recommendation for Luang Prabang please? ... By EdwardTrunk on 13 Oct 2013 4 924 18 Oct 2013
Hotel Recommendation in Siem Reap ... By Apoloplaza on 26 Mar 2014 0 498 26 Mar 2014
please list Green Village Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia ... By greenvillage on 26 Apr 2014 0 375 26 Apr 2014
Bodega - Hotel, Gallery, Cafe ... By bodegaman on 30 Sep 2009 0 1884 30 Sep 2009
Elizabeth Hotel sucks, Culi Café rocks!!! ... By lifehunter on 30 Jan 2008 1 1722 30 Jan 2008
Mountain biking in Sapa Baguette and Chocolate Cafe Hotel ... By bksmith69 on 29 Jul 2007 4 1982 5 Aug 2007