Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam additions forum

I travel agency

Posted by fantail on 7/7/2008 at 17:17

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

I own a new travel agency and tour operator in the old quarter in Hanoi. We've been open nearly a year now.

The thing that sets us apart from others is our commitment to customer service, our honesty, transparency and our explanation of all of Vietnam including the good and the bad.

I am also quite proud of our Sapa trips. We do not operate through a middle man in Sapa and make a visit to Ta Phin where few visitors stay the night.

We operate our own private tours and also work with some other (reputable) partners places like Halong Bay.

Please feel free to drop us a line at info@itravel-online.com should you need tours, hotels or even a customized tour of Vietnam.

Thanks,

Brighde
2nd floor, 25 Hang Be, Hanoi
04 9263678

#1 fantail has been a member since 20/7/2006. Posts: 6

Posted by fantail on 2/12/2008 at 17:03

Posted from within Vietnam.

An update. We now have a branch in HCMC, also above le PUB. We have a redesigned website at www.itravel-online com and our phone numbers have changed

Hanoi- 04 39363678

HCMC-2nd Floor, Above Le PUB, 175/22 Pham Ngu Lao, Dist1, HCMC,Vietnam
Tel/ Fax: +84 (0)8 38364876

Brighde

#2 fantail has been a member since 20/7/2006. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.