Vietnam additions forum

I travel agency

• fantail

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2006
    Total reviews: 3

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

I own a new travel agency and tour operator in the old quarter in Hanoi. We've been open nearly a year now.

The thing that sets us apart from others is our commitment to customer service, our honesty, transparency and our explanation of all of Vietnam including the good and the bad.

I am also quite proud of our Sapa trips. We do not operate through a middle man in Sapa and make a visit to Ta Phin where few visitors stay the night.

We operate our own private tours and also work with some other (reputable) partners places like Halong Bay.

Please feel free to drop us a line at info@itravel-online.com should you need tours, hotels or even a customized tour of Vietnam.

Thanks,

Brighde
    2nd floor, 25 Hang Be, Hanoi
    04 9263678

#1 Posted: 7/7/2008 - 17:17

• Advertisement

• fantail

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2006
    Total reviews: 3

Posted from within Vietnam.

An update. We now have a branch in HCMC, also above le PUB. We have a redesigned website at www.itravel-online com and our phone numbers have changed

Hanoi- 04 39363678

HCMC-2nd Floor, Above Le PUB, 175/22 Pham Ngu Lao, Dist1, HCMC,Vietnam
    Tel/ Fax: +84 (0)8 38364876

Brighde

#2 Posted: 2/12/2008 - 17:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.