Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

The Ritz Hotel - Hanoi - Absolutely recommended

• niko

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2005
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 3

We stayed at the Ritz for three days. The staff was excellent, very helpful with arranging tours, calling taxi's and giving general advise.

No hard sells on tours. We took the overnight train to Sapa and back. (a tour we booked on the net not through the hotel) Eventhough we hadnt booked the Ritz for our return trip to Hanoi the staff invited us back to shower and have breakfast.

We arrived at 5am, the door was locked but after one knock a staff member arrived opened up, gave us a room key free of charge. We showered used the room for one or two hours and stayed for breakfast, the meal is all we paid for in exchange for use of the room.

Staff called a taxi for us to head to the Airport. The Ritz is across the street from Hoan Kiem Lake and close to Water Puppets, market and other attractions in Hanoi.

We absolutely recommend it.

#1 Posted: 20/12/2008 - 03:32

• Advertisement

• MissJanie

Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2009

I do agree! I stayed at The Ritz Hotel last month, the room is clean, private bathroom and the breakfast is ok. The rate is reasonable, only $30 per night when i booked via hotels-in-vietnam.com They also arranged a private car to pick me up when i arrived in Hanoi at 11pm.
    The hotel is right to the lake, only 1minute to get the most beautiful lake in Hanoi, i took many favourite photos there.
    a really want to back to Hanoi traveller!

#2 Posted: 27/7/2009 - 19:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ritz Hotel - Hanoi ... By maclairia on 29 Mar 2008 0 3148 29 Mar 2008
The Ritz Hotel in Hanoi ... By theritzhotel on 15 Sep 2007 0 6344 25 Oct 2007
A NEW RECOMMENDED HOTEL. THE MOST GREATEST HOTEL IN MEA SOT TOWN NOW !!!! ... By irawadee on 1 May 2010 0 1953 1 May 2010