Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Nhi Nhi hotel in Hoi An

• sazzix

Joined Travelfish
    26th December, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

We stayed in Nhi Nhi on dec. 2008. Prices start around 10$. We paid 11$ for a couble and it was a good value. Rooms are clean, look smart and they clean your room regulalrly. The hotell has a beatiful architecture and a the girls who work there make your stay worthwile. Its located on 60 huong vuong st, 5 min walk west of the oldtown.
    I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.
    Its the nicest place i stayed in Vietnam.

#1 Posted: 6/1/2009 - 11:38

• Advertisement

• Tweet22

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2009

I agree, I stayed there in the summer of 2006, and the rooms were incredibly spacious for the price. The staff were very accommodating and friendly, but then again I like to tease the locals when I'm there by impressing them with my vietnamese! (btw I am vietnamese - but they see me as a westener!).
    I was actually doing a tour of the country and on the way down, we had a double room which had 1 double and 1 single bed in, with masses of space around us. The ensuite was ample sized. We even had a mini balcony which faced inwards into the hotel?!?
    On our way back up the country, our room then had 2 double beds.
    The rooms are also very efficient, as most modern hotel rooms are these days. Your key acts as power for the room. Simply slot it into the bracket by the front door and your whole room now has power. So that means even if you leave the air con or fans on - they automatically switch off when you leave your room to wander off.

#2 Posted: 24/7/2009 - 08:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.