Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Free guide around Hanoi?

• dthoang65536

Joined Travelfish
    2nd April, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey everybody.
    Are you looking for someone take you around Hanoi . Are you googleing some information about Vietnam and Hanoi. Easily, you can contact with me at duongtronghoang@gmail.com. Off course everything for free.
    I'm a first year student in Hanoi University of Science and I just wanna speak Eng and exchange culture with foreign visitor.
    As you see, my English is not so good, but I will try my best to help any of you.
    Any question you can ask me and I will answer you as quick as possible. Like: bus station, taxi service, where should go, Sim card, alert with cheating...
    Thank you for your attention.

#1 Posted: 2/4/2009 - 15:48

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hanoikids new website (free guide service in Hanoi City) ... By daawgon on 8 Aug 2008 0 3038 8 Aug 2008