Flag of Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Beware of That Sleazy Hole in Ho-Chi-Minh-City!

• jensmichael

Joined Travelfish
    26th September, 2008

A cheap Mini Hotel next to the Saigon airport.

A KIM LONG „Mini Hotel“ 43D/3 Ho Van Hue St., Phu Nhuan Dist.
    offered by >Travelfish.org< and >consultec-vn.com<

Booked at „www.travelfish.org“ for a total of US$ 23.99 (US$ 4.20 charged by travelfish in advance + US$ 19,79 charged by „Vietnam host.com“). Arriving on 28 Dec. 2008 at 10:00 pm my luggage has been snatched away by the staff, trying to carry it upstairs - without asking who I am and what I wanted. Asking to help me with a change for the taxi driver (Saigon taxi drivers never are able to give you a change), a woman from the „hotel“ tried to grap notes from my purse. All Vietnameses lounging around in the reception were checky, rude and laughing at me... „the stupid tourist“. None knew a single word of English! After that unusual „welcome“ I got the documents from „Vietnamhost. com“ and entered my „room“ on the 1st floor. You’ve got to see to believe it! Prison cells are more welcome: No window. AC not working. Horrible noise from the fan. Rotten coak rack. Walls decorated with dirt. Dead cockroachs as roommates on the floor (photos available!).I asked "Vietnam National Administration of Tourism" to close such horrible accommondation!

#1 Posted: 24/8/2009 - 02:29

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.