Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Length of Vietnam Multi Entry Visa

Posted by mamooaustralia on 3/5/2010 at 11:09

Hi,
I am entering Vietnam on 8th December 2010. I will be seeing HCM City and Mekong and then entering Phnom Penh on 17th December. After travelling around Cambodia and Myanmar, I will then enter Hanoi by plane from Myanmar on 6th January 2011, finally departing from HCM City on 18th January 2011.

I will need a multi entry visa, but how long are these valid for? With my dates above, do I need a multi entry visa longer than one month?
Thanks,
Charlie

#1 mamooaustralia has been a member since 3/5/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by Indoluso on 3/5/2010 at 14:31

Hi,

I don't know if visas for longer than 1 month exist, I think what you can do is extend a visa. The multiple entry visa I did is valid for 1 month, thus within that month I can entry Vietnam several times. As you have a longer period between entries, my answer tends to go to the fact that you'll need to apply for 2 visas or extend te first one, but I'm not sure.

Hope it helps, at least a little bit. ;)

#2 Indoluso has been a member since 22/12/2009. Posts: 133

Posted by Vxh on 12/6/2010 at 10:47

yes they exist! there's vietnam visa that will last up to 6 months but most only offer 3 months. Try www.visa-vietnam.org or www.myvietnamvisa.com.

#3 Vxh has been a member since 7/4/2010. Posts: 19

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.