Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Multiple entry visa for South East Asia countries?

Posted by ashiecurlz01 on 27/7/2010 at 22:19

Me and my boyfriend are travelling in September to Bangkok 1st, then Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam before heading down Malaysia. I have been reading the Lonely Planet guide of Southeast asia on a shoestring and it mentions in there you can purchase a multiple entry visa in Cambodia that allows you to enter Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. Does anyone have any info on this please?

#1 ashiecurlz01 has been a member since 27/7/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by exacto on 28/7/2010 at 00:51

Hi Ashie,

Will you tell us exactly what the guidebook says about this? I'd be very surprised to learn that there is a multi-entry visa valid for more than one country.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,606
 Where has exacto been? 

Posted by ashiecurlz01 on 28/7/2010 at 14:50

After re-reading this lastnight with my boyfriend I think I have read it wrong and it means multiple entry for the individual countries! Would have been ideal too! Thanks for the reply tho.

#3 ashiecurlz01 has been a member since 27/7/2010. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.