Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

quick question - PEK layover

Posted by VonWOOTER on 24/9/2010 at 00:40

Hello, So I've attempted some research regarding my problem but figured I'd reach out to the TF community.....

I leave YVR to BKK next week and have a 3 hour layover in Beijing ( PEK )...does anyone know if I need any visa/documentation to help with my "processing". My connecting flight to BKK is 3.5 hours after my arrival at PEK and I don't want to worry about missing it. Any info would be great. I have contacted my local Chinese consulate and am currently wating for a response.

Cheers.

M

#1 VonWOOTER has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 6

Posted by VonWOOTER on 27/9/2010 at 23:41

found the info on the PEK website. Yes I'm blonde.

#2 VonWOOTER has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 6

Posted by idreamofdurian on 28/9/2010 at 18:03 TF writer

You don't need any special documentation just to pass through a Chinese airport. Of course, you can't leave the airport (unless you have a Chinese visa)... that's why I prefer to fly YVR -- HKG or NRT -- BKK in case there's a delay and I wanna go into the city! :)

#3 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.