Visas and border crossings forum

business trip visa to china

  • kurukure

    Joined Travelfish
    8th December, 2010
    Posts: 1

    I will leave to China for business for about a month, while visiting found that tourist visa to stay for 30 days. Is a tourist visa that applies to business trips? are there any differences?

    #1 Posted: 8/12/2010 - 09:22

  • Advertisement

  • James_china

    Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2010
    Posts: 2

    with a tourist-visa(L visa) you can stay in china for only 1 month,but you can extend it twice and each for 1 month.
    with a business-visa(F visa) you can stay in china for 1-12 moths.
    You can deal with business or sth with a L visa,if time is enough.

    That’s China Co.,Ltd
    Tel: +86-10-58156222 ext.-123
    Cell Phone:138 1030 4060

    #2 Posted: 9/12/2010 - 15:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Hotel Deals of the Day
best price guarantee