Visas and border crossings forum

Indonesia: Second 60 day visa

• WonderingTs-
    ar

Joined Travelfish
    28th January, 2010
    Total reviews: 2

Hi

Does anyone have an up-to-date position on getting a second 60 day tourist visa for Indonesia ?

I have a 211 / 60 day tourist visa (UK passport) and I will want a second 60 days.

I was planning on going to Singapore and applying for a fresh one.

There are some old posts on another travel forum saying that you can get an agent (sponsor) to extend it twice in country for 30 days each, but you have to be in a big city. Is that still the case? How much does it cost it and is Bali big enough?

I have read that they won't grant a second 60 day visa in KL. If I do go to Singapore, is the price for the second one the same as the first? There is a sign up in BKK which seems to suggest that a second visa in a year is more than twice the price of the first.

tia

#1 Posted: 28/4/2011 - 09:59

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.