Visas and border crossings forum

Cambodian Visa question re: 6 month validity on Passport requirement

• bumblenut

Joined Travelfish
    22nd January, 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues entering Cambodia with less than 6 months validity left on their passport. My current Canadian passport expires in July and I would like to visit Cambodia next week. The Cambodian Ministry of tourism site states that a passport valid for six months is required. I have read elsewhere online that a passport valid for 4 months is required and also that only valid passport is required.

I would be able to provide evidence of a return flight to Canada in May if required.

all the best

marc

#1 Posted: 22/1/2007 - 19:39

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Getting a Cambodian visa with just 5 months passport validity ... By rosiec on 7 Mar 2008 0 2741 7 Mar 2008
Getting a Cambodian visa with just 5 months passport validity ... By rosiec on 7 Mar 2008 3 3112 11 Mar 2008
Laos visa and passport validity ... By bakpakk on 17 Apr 2010 7 4144 7 Oct 2011
Flying into Bangkok then leaving for a month - visa question? ... By chicoelnino on 17 Jan 2011 5 2648 9 Sep 2011
Flights to Siem Reap from Bangkok (VISA requirement) ... By noel59 on 31 Jan 2011 3 2339 1 Feb 2011