Visas and border crossings forum

visa sizes -do i need more pages?

• maoistRubble

Joined Travelfish
    9th February, 2007

i am planning atrip flying into bkk then onto cambodia, laos and vietnam,
    and flying out of bkk. that's four entry/exit stamps plus any visa pages. all will be tourist visas, without extensions.

i am getting low on empty pages in my passpport -i have three full pages and a few spots in between. so i am wondering do i have room for all of them? -how big are all of these visa stamps -do they each take up a full page or are they just stamps. thanks in advance for the info.

zane

#1 Posted: 9/2/2007 - 10:52

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Welcome to Travelfish zane,

Thailand (30 days) stamp
    Thailand (two month) full page + stamp
    Cambodia (full page) + stamp
    Laos (full page) + stamp -- that's for visa in advance, not sure about visa on arrival.
    Vietnam (full page) + stamp

It's going to be close!

#2 Posted: 9/2/2007 - 11:16

• xineharsell

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2006

Posted from within Vietnam.

Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia all issuse full page stickers. Then figure in entry and exit stamps for all the countries. I'm not sure what passport you are travelling on. If you have a US passport having pages added is fairly simple and free. I went to the Embassy in Vientiane (you can find the hours on the website). I took a little less than an hour.

Hope that helps.
    Xine

#3 Posted: 9/2/2007 - 11:20

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.