Visas and border crossings forum

Visa's

• fabba487

Joined Travelfish
    19th August, 2011

Hi all, am planning a trip through Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and flying home from Bejing. I was curious as to which countries require visa's before you arrive, or can I acquire most of them on the specific border? China is a bit of a mystery to me so any help there would be much appreciated, even how expensive China is generally compared to the other South-East Asian countries?

Thank you all for your time

#1 Posted: 26/10/2011 - 09:23

• Advertisement

• phishsticks

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2011

Check the travelfish visa sections of each country for more info, but i believe you only need to arrange a Vietnam and Chinese visa ahead of time and are not available on arrival. The china visa will be valid for entry for within 3 months of when you get it, and can be more dificult to get outside of your home country. So if you plan on arriving in china within 3 months of when you leave home, I would get it home. If your american china visas are pricey. http://www.travelchinaguide.com will have all the info on china visas, how to apply from what country etc.

#2 Posted: 26/10/2011 - 12:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.