Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Size of Photo for Visa On Arrival in Cambodia??

Posted by sharoonie on 1/11/2011 at 10:57

Hi Everyone,

I am reading differing things on the web about what size photo is acceptable on arrival at airport in Cambodia. Some official Cambodian sites say "passport size photo" and some say "4 x 6" photos are required. I am a Canadian citizen and our passport size photos are 50 mm X 70 mm (2 inches wide X 2 3/4 inches long), so is that good enough... or what?

Thanks for your help!!

#1 sharoonie has been a member since 27/10/2011. Posts: 14

Posted by somtam2000 on 2/11/2011 at 09:16 admin

They don't care. I've used all manner of photo sizes -- including once, a photo i got out of a chewing gum vending machine -- and they've never raised an eyebrow. Only requirement seems to be the photo is of you.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,434
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by tyler on 2/11/2011 at 10:44

I've been to Cambodia the past 2 years and the smaller photo sizes you mentioned will meet the Cambodian requirements just fine. The last time I went I left my photos in my checked bag and had none when I went to get my visa. Customs simply scanned my passport photo (for 1$ US) and sent me on my way. You will have no troubles.

#3 tyler has been a member since 7/12/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 257
 Where has tyler been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.