multiple re-enty to Cambodia on arrival

• asia4life

Joined Travelfish
    30th November, 2011
    Location Sweden
    Places visited:
    At least 111

Posted from within Vietnam.

Is there any difficulties obtaining a multiple re-entry visa on the border between Ha Thien and Kep??? Planning to come from Phu Quoc to Ha Thien and then further on into Cambodia on Feb 23. I know the 3 months multiple entry costs around 10$ more, but should I expect to be asked for more to get the multiple re-entry visa on arrival???

#1 Posted: 20/1/2012 - 07:44

• Advertisement

• oasisbarhat-
    ien

Joined Travelfish
    12th August, 2010
    Total reviews: 4

Posted from within Vietnam.

I assume you are talking about a visa for Cambodia.On arrival in Cambodia,you can only get a 30 day visa,which is single entry.There is no other option.This visa is either a tourist visa,which (officially) costs 20 USD.or a business visa which (officially) costs 25 USD.Once in Cambodia the tourist visa can be extended once only for 30 days (not sure of the cost) but this is only single entry/exit.If you want to stay longer,and leave and re-enter Cambodia without getting a new visa every time,you will have to get the business visa initially and extend it whilst in Cambodia.This can be done for 3,6 or 12 months by most travel agencies or hotels,and it takes around 3 working days.Only the 6 and 12 month extensions are multiple entry/exit,and cost around 160 USD and 285 USD respectively.I'm not sure what the 3 month extension costs,probably around 90 USD,but it is NOT a multiple entry/exit -only single.

#2 Posted: 12/2/2012 - 00:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.