Visas and border crossings forum

Visa to China from Hanoi

• aalarcon

Joined Travelfish
    8th March, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,

I have about three days in Hanoi and was wondering if:

1. Can I get my visa in Hanoi? I have a Colombian and a US passport, so I guess I would use whichever one is more convenient.

2. Can I do it in three days.

3. What is the best way to cross the border?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

#1 Posted: 31/3/2012 - 04:04

• Advertisement

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Last time I checked, it was not possible - or at least not easy - to get a visa for China in Hanoi. I highly suggest you try to get it elsewhere: Cambodia is apparently a good place for some reason, or even HCMC would be better. Or get it before you leave your home country.

#2 Posted: 31/3/2012 - 05:10

• LaraHelen

Joined Travelfish
    13th July, 2012

In my opinion, you should ask some website which making visa. They can help you much. Because they are professional in making visa for tourists.

#3 Posted: 23/7/2012 - 06:51

• LaraHelen

Joined Travelfish
    13th July, 2012

In my opinion, you should ask some website which making visa. They can help you much. Because they are professional in making visa for tourists.

#4 Posted: 23/7/2012 - 06:51

• carolinesar-
    ah

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2012

[url=http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm#Nanning- Hanoi ]http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm#Nanning-Hanoi by train[/url] - Mentions getting to China from Hanoi and if you scroll down it mentions getting Chinese visa. Embassy address is 46 Hoang Dieu Road, Hanoi (P. O. Box 13)
    Tel: +84-4-8453736, 903441338

Might be a little help :/

#5 Posted: 4/8/2012 - 18:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Visa for China from Laos - Luang Prabang or Vietnam - Hanoi ... By travelmike on 16 Jul 2008 1 6261 22 Jul 2008