Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Visa to China from Hanoi

Posted by aalarcon on 31/3/2012 at 04:04

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,

I have about three days in Hanoi and was wondering if:

1. Can I get my visa in Hanoi? I have a Colombian and a US passport, so I guess I would use whichever one is more convenient.

2. Can I do it in three days.

3. What is the best way to cross the border?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

#1 aalarcon has been a member since 8/3/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by travellingsarah on 31/3/2012 at 05:10 TF writer

Last time I checked, it was not possible - or at least not easy - to get a visa for China in Hanoi. I highly suggest you try to get it elsewhere: Cambodia is apparently a good place for some reason, or even HCMC would be better. Or get it before you leave your home country.

#2 travellingsarah has been a member since 23/3/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 679
 Where has travellingsarah been?   Website 

Posted by LaraHelen on 23/7/2012 at 06:51

In my opinion, you should ask some website which making visa. They can help you much. Because they are professional in making visa for tourists.

#3 LaraHelen has been a member since 13/7/2012. Posts: 35

Posted by LaraHelen on 23/7/2012 at 06:51

In my opinion, you should ask some website which making visa. They can help you much. Because they are professional in making visa for tourists.

#4 LaraHelen has been a member since 13/7/2012. Posts: 35

Posted by carolinesarah on 4/8/2012 at 18:57

[url=http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm#Nanning- Hanoi ]http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm#Nanning-Hanoi by train[/url] - Mentions getting to China from Hanoi and if you scroll down it mentions getting Chinese visa. Embassy address is 46 Hoang Dieu Road, Hanoi (P. O. Box 13)
Tel: +84-4-8453736, 903441338

Might be a little help :/

#5 carolinesarah has been a member since 11/6/2012. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.