Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Visa...HELP...

Posted by watersigndj on 11/7/2012 at 03:54

hi guys...

i am planning to visit thailand in august...plan to leave India and land in bangkok and then move to krabi...from krabi i plan to fly to Kuala Lumpur....

now i have two options on my mind...one being that i travel from KL back to bangkok and from there to India....

second being that i travel from KL to Singapore, stay there for a day or two and finally fly back to india...

In case if i go for option one... do i need to take tourist visas for both Thailand and Malaysia? also will there be any issue as i will be first leaving bangkok and then coming back from KL...???

In the second option...will i easily get a visas in Thailand,...Malaysia and Singapore since I am moving from one to another ???

urgent reverts will be appreciated as i need to book my tickets...

#1 watersigndj has been a member since 11/7/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by Captain_Bob on 13/7/2012 at 04:27

What is your nationality???

#2 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,821

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.