Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Suggestions obtaining Vietnam visa in Siem Reap

Posted by haslow on 3/8/2012 at 03:23

Posted from within Vietnam.

I am an American going to Siem Reap Cambodia from Vietnam and need to get a visa to re-enter Vietnam. I am looking for a good agent or office in Siem Reap whare I can purchase a 90 day Vietnam visa. Accurate confirmed answers are appreciated. Thanks!

#1 haslow has been a member since 3/8/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by LaraHelen on 3/8/2012 at 21:14

If you travel by air, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. You can do it online in many website, both in Vietnam and cambodia. However, There are many websites in Vietnam which can help you with cheap price. You only need find keywords such as vietnamsvisa, viet nam visa onarrival, you will find one web, then fill information in application form, pay the fee. Then after 2 working days, you will receive Approval Letter to get on your plane and get stamp visa at the Vietnam airport.

If you like, you can use urgent service for Vietnam visa. It takes only 1 working day to send Approval Letter for you.

#2 LaraHelen has been a member since 13/7/2012. Posts: 35

Posted by haslow on 5/8/2012 at 10:37

Sorry I failed to indicate that I will be travelling by bus and will NOT be stopping in Phnom Penh. My bus is direct from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap.

#3 haslow has been a member since 3/8/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by busylizzy on 5/8/2012 at 18:17

Can't help you with Siem Reap, but is it possible to organise it in HCMC before leaving? Just a thought....

#4 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.