Visas and border crossings forum
Visas for cruise
12th October, 2012
Messaging not enabled.
I am an Indian resident and going on a cruise. I have following queries-
1. My cruise will start from Singapore then it will go to Malaysia and then Thailand and then back to Singapore. Once I reach back Singapore I plan to re enter Thailand and stay there for 2 months. Will I need double entry visa or single entry?
2. Do I have to book hotels for 60 days in advance as per Thai law or just booking hotel for initial 2-3 days is also fine?
3. Do I have to book return ticket from thailand to India in order to apply for visa?
4. Do I need to have some minimum cash amount in order to enter Thailand ?
5. I am going on costa cruise, do I need a visa for Malaysia?
Thanks for helping me.
#1 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 11:37
7th January, 2010
You will find a summary here:
#2 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 23:35
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.