Visas and border crossings forum

Phnom Denh/Tinh Bien

• Axel

Joined Travelfish
    7th June, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

crossed here at the end of april 2007. Pretty straightforward if you do not want to go via Phnom Penh. It should cost around 60000 Dong for a one-hour-motorbike-trip from Chau Doc. If you are lucky you will come across a car on the Cambodian side of the border which will take you on an excellent road to Takeo (10$).

#1 Posted: 12/6/2007 - 17:42

• Advertisement

• skepnaden

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2007

I read in the sticky bordercrossings-post that visas are avaible on crossing? I want to know whether I can get an Cambodian visa (on arrival) at this crossing? Scam experiences? I'm crossing in a couple of weeks, and this seems to be the best crossing if you're coming from Phu Quoc (vietnam) and heading towards Sihanoukville (Cambodia)?

#2 Posted: 1/10/2007 - 05:39

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Phnom Den / Tinh Bien OR Prek Chak / Xa Xia -- Crossing from Kep to Chau Doc ... By amazon_blonde on 17 Feb 2009 3 6979 18 Jan 2011