Visas and border crossings forum

visa dramas

• luna86

Joined Travelfish
    19th April, 2007

i am in thailand on a single entry tourist visa that is valid till november 23rd..i now want to go to laos and cambodia and then i need to come back to bangkok by november 16th to get my indian visa and flight to dehli...am i going to be able to get back in over the thai cambodia border? or will they make me get a new visa? or will i be appointed 30 days?

#1 Posted: 9/10/2008 - 12:58

• Advertisement

• idreamofdur-
    ian

TF writer
    Click here to learn more about idreamofdurian
    Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2008
    Location Singapore
    Total reviews: 4

If you passport is on the list of countries eligible for 30 days on arrival you'll be issued one when you cross into Thailand from Cambodia.

Some travelers have reported that border guards have been requesting to see proof of onward travel out of Thailand, so have a print-out of your flight to India just in case they ask.

#2 Posted: 9/10/2008 - 18:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.