Visas and border crossings forum

Are rush Visa Services reliable?

• splacknuck

Joined Travelfish
    9th June, 2009

I am a US citizen still in the US, and I need to get a 60-day tourist visa. I need to get it sent out, processed, and back within 10 days, because I travel a lot and need my passport most of the time. Regular consulate processing takes at least two weeks unless I deliver it by hand, but lots of rush services offer 5 day and even 24 hr processing. Yet they are not in the same city as any consulate. How do these middle-men work, and are they reliable? Thanks awfully!

#1 Posted: 9/6/2009 - 02:02

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Not having ever used one I can't really vouch for their reliability, but I assume its not too bad as otherwise we'd be reading about lost passports etc pretty regularly. You do pay for the service though -- it ain't cheap!

#2 Posted: 9/6/2009 - 07:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam visa, Rush visa ... By berberahelen on 11 Oct 2010 0 1464 11 Oct 2010