Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Double Entry Tourist Visa in Vietnam

Posted by perceheadies on 2/12/2009 at 08:56

Does anybody know whether or not Vietnam issues double or multiple entry visas? My issue is that I am Flying to Hanoi in the early new year, staying in vietnam for approx. 30 days, and then am flying back home out of Ho Chi Min, but I am only going home for about a week for a family function, and then I am flying back to Ho Chi Min (I have a round flight). I plan to extend my visa to maybe a week or two longer than 30 days while I am in vietnam, So I am wondering if there will be any problems with leaving the country and then re-entering at a later date on the same visa. Does anybody have any experience with this, or information that could possibly help? Thanks in advance.

#1 perceheadies has been a member since 30/11/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by somtam2000 on 3/12/2009 at 07:54 admin

Yes there are multiple entry visas for Vietnam -- check with the consulate/embassy where you are getting it for more info -- or use a visa agent.

Cheers

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,504
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.