Volunteering in Asia forum

Volunteering thailand/ Cambodia

• Rada32

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2012

Hi,

I'm currently backpacking through Thailand and plan to go to Cambodia for approximately a month the end of may. I'm hoping to Volunteer to teach English during some of my time in both Thailand and Cambodia, maybe 2 weeks in each, and was wondering of anyone who has done this could recommend any particular schools or has any advice at all?

I'm a newbie and solo traveller and any advice would be greatly appreciated :) x

#1 Posted: 14/4/2012 - 13:14

• Advertisement

• hippie

Joined Travelfish
    19th January, 2013

Well for thailand you might be able to get a paying job that offers housing to teach English but you will need cert. try this site it might be of help.www. Thaivisaforum.com

#2 Posted: 20/1/2013 - 19:47

• tatspaghetti

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2012

Rada we need an English teacher for 3 different types of school. One is with mahouts, one is with the local village and one is staff from where we are. They are evening sessions for one hour and the rest of the time is spent working with animals. Due to the rules of these forums I can't give you the link or my -mail but if you do a quick google search for volunteer work at Safari Parks in Thailand you can find us :)

#3 Posted: 26/1/2013 - 08:30

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

@tatspagetti Rada's post was from almost a year ago, so think their one month trip might be over ;-)

Locking this thread off.

#4 Posted: 26/1/2013 - 17:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.