Volunteering in Asia forum

Volunteer Opportunities in Phnom Penh

• Jacster

Joined Travelfish
    6th August, 2006

I have just arrived in Phnom Penh and am hoping to find an opportunity to volunteer with a local organisation for around a month.

My skills/qualifications are in the areas of Leadership, Management and Team Development and Coaching. I could also Teach English as a second language.

I am exploring many avenues at the moment, and speaking to many people. Any information/contacts or suggestions people here on travelfish could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
    Jackie

#1 Posted: 24/3/2008 - 17:12

• Advertisement

• nickpgriffin

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2008

Hi Jackie

I can't help with Phnom Penh but if you come up to Siem Reap please contact me. I run The Cambodia Orphan Fund volunteer programme in Siem Reap.

Nic Griffin

#2 Posted: 4/4/2008 - 13:30

• Jacster

Joined Travelfish
    6th August, 2006

Dear Nic

Thank you so much for your reply. Much appreciated.

Since I posted this message, I've arranged to volunteer with two NGOs in Phnom Penh, helping them with management development, so it looks like I'm going to be in PP for the next 2 months or so, working with them.

At the moment, I'm not planning to do volunteer work in Siem Reap, although I definitely plan to visit.

If my plans change, I will get in touch with you. Do you have a website or email address? Please send me a PM if you do.

Many thanks
    Jackie

#3 Posted: 4/4/2008 - 16:41

• nickpgriffin

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2008

Hi Jackie

Thanks for your reply.

Glad to hear you have managed to find somewhere. Let me know when you are coming to Siem Reap and I can help you out and maybe show you a few projects.

My e-mail address is nickpgriffin@gmail.com

Nick

#4 Posted: 4/4/2008 - 18:12

• sophannheng

Joined Travelfish
    5th February, 2014

Wat Chork primary school want volunteer coach help training football to pupils and exercise too .
    E-mail ( h.sophaorn@yahoo.com )

#5 Posted: 11/2/2014 - 04:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Volunteer Opportunities? ... By blackpepper14 on 26 Nov 2009 2 2877 27 Nov 2009
Volunteer opportunities in the North? ... By blackpepper14 on 1 Dec 2009 2 2250 1 Dec 2009
any cheap 3-4 month volunteer opportunities? ... By megz on 6 Nov 2008 13 6480 6 Feb 2010
Volunteer Opportunities in South East Asia?? Help! ... By misscherie on 22 Jan 2010 5 11129 8 Mar 2011
Phnom Penh-Siem Reap-Phnom Penh ... By CaptainJack on 1 Mar 2014 1 1014 2 Mar 2014