Hello my dear mates! I just got back from a short trip to Kuala Lumpur. Yes, I'm always frequenting there because prolly that's the only place I can afford.
Some highlights and lowdowns since I last appeared :
- I met (stalked her at the airport) the love of my life, Kelly Clarkson and we took a photo together.
- I got accepted into Nanyang Technological University's Arts, Design & Media course.
- My dad sat on my 50mm 1.8 which already was wonky during the trip, now it's a goner.
- My birthday is soooooon. *drops hint*
- I am still experiencing an artistic drought. Gosh, cmon me!
- I miss you guys loads and will drop by soon :)
View Large On Black
© Copyright Iskandar 2010 | All rights reserved.
Do not use, copy or edit any of my materials without my written permission.
Would appreciate not having large/animated multi invite codes
Taken on: 5th May, 2010. Copyright: All Rights Reserved - See *iskandar's page of Flickr
Read more about Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is the modern, bustling and lush-green capital of Malaysia, a testament to the Southeast Asian nation clawing its way in recent decades out of the developing world and into the WiFi-enabled modern one.
At the confluence of the Klang and Gombak rivers, and lying just over 30 kilometres from the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, KL, as it is commonly known, is not as old as some other Southeast Asian capitals. But it still lays claim to some historical sites of interest, such as mosques, temples, and British colonial-era architecture.
The past and present collide here, with the city's modern architecture also a real pull. The city boasts some amazing cutting-edge buildings, such as the the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest twin towers in the world, and Menara KL, the world's fourth tallest communications tower, for starters. The city, together with the surrounding Klang valley, is the fastest growing area in Malaysia, and ... Read our complete Kuala Lumpur travel guide