Help Travelfish help you
How you can help us help you get the most out of your travels
10 ways you can help Travelfish
Here at Travelfish we've got a team of paid correspondents living across the region who work to build Travelfish into the travel resource it is. There are though plenty of ways you can help too, both to improve our information and to help us stay in business.
- Please let us know how you think the site should be improved by emailing us at stuartmcdonald @ travelfish.org or sambrown @ travelfish.org
- Take a look at our travel forum and see if there are any questions you can answer.
- Tell your friends, people you meet and even the dude selling bus tickets about Travelfish.
- If you found a place to stay via Travelfish, tell them -- and please leave a review.
- If you visited a destination you found on Travelfish, consider writing a review.
- Had a memorable trip? How about a trip report?
- Use our free PDF travel guides to help your travels offline.
- If you've got a blog about your travels, add a link to Travelfish.org.
- Book your accommodation through our booking partner Agoda.com.
- Purchase your travel insurance with our recommended provider World Nomads.
10 ways we hope Travelfish.org can help you
In keeping this a two-way street, here's a few ways we hope Travelfish.org can help you to get more out of your trip.
- Use the site. See, that was easy.
- Got a question about your travels, ask away on our travel forum.
- Looking for a travel companion? Leave a message in the travel companions part of the forum.
- Stuck trying to find a place to stay? Browse thousands of independently reviewed guesthouses and hotels from across the region.
- Don't know where to go? Check out our sample itineraries to find out about places you've never even heard of.
- Looking for inspiration? Check our feature stories section.
- Feel free to distribute our free PDF travel guides to other travellers when you're finished with them.
- If you write a blog entry about a place we cover, let us know and we may add a link to your story.
- Our booking partner Agoda.com offers a best online price guarantee -- they guarantee you won't pay a better price *online* for the same room.
- Get a 5% discount on your World Nomads travel insurance by using the coupon code "travelfish".
Get in touch
Got an idea on how Travelfish could be better? A mistake you'd like to let us know about? Just want to say hi? You can contact Sam or Stuart by email (see above) or you can find Stuart on Twitter at @Travelfish and Sam at @sagabrown, or, if Twitter isn't your thing, there's a popular Travelfish Facebook page too.
The bottom line
- About Travelfish
- Getting listed
- Legal stuff
Sign up for Travelfish Burp!
Our weekly wrap on Southeast Asian travel.
Click here to see a recent newsletter.